Ek Onkar Necklace
Ek Onkar Necklace
Description: Feel exquisitely blessed with this Om pendant. Our skilled jewelers will meticulously handcraft your necklace in 925 Sterling Silver.
Dimensions: Chain length 16” + 2” adjustable silver chain, Circle size 2cm x 2cm, Thickness 1.2mm
- Material: Base metal is 925 Sterling Silver
- Splash proof – Normal Splashes of water will not affect its shine
- Thickness – 1.2mm
- Quality – Superior quality jewellery Handcrafted in INDIA by Liyana Jewels.
All our products are made in sterling silver with 925 hallmarked stamp on it.
Silver Jewellery Care Guide
Jewellery is often an investment and, for many people, has a great sentimental value attached to the pieces. Therefore, it is important to take care of your jewellery to make sure they look their best for years to come. Follow our guide and take care of your jewellery with confidence.
How to prevent tarnishing
Silver is subject to tarnishing over time, resulting in dull or even black jewellery. Tarnishing occurs when silver is exposed to oxygen and sulphur in the air. It is unavoidable, but, thankfully, it doesn’t damage the metal and can be removed easily with cleaning.
- Take your jewellery off if you’re involved in any activity which could scratch, knock or damage it. If in any doubt, take it off and keep it safe
- Store your jewellery in a cool, dry place. Silver tarnishes when exposed to air, so it’s a good idea to keep your silver in airtight zip lock plastic bags, this will help slow down the tarnishing process and protect your jewellery from scratching. Also, keep it separately from your other accessories as silver jewellery gets scratched easily.
- Keep it well away from chemicals, especially chlorine. If it does come into contact with chemicals, rinse it in water immediately.
- Remove jewellery during cooking, household cleaning, etc. to prevent its contact with sweat, perspiration & chemicals, Normal water splash is ok.
- Bath and apply any lotions or perfumes before you put your jewellery on
- Remove jewellery while cooking and cleaning.
- Polish silver with a jewellery polishing cloth for best results. Use of tissue or paper towels can cause scratches on the jewellery, hence should be avoided
- When storing jewellery, please keep it away from sunlight, excessive heat or damp conditions.
How to clean silver
Simply wearing your silver jewellery will slow the process of tarnishing. Being careful with how you store and wear the silver will also help reduce the speed of tarnishing.
- Remove silver Necklace, rings and bracelets when washing your hands. Residue from soap and hand gels can result in a dull surface.
- Keep silver jewellery in separate airtight bags.
- Avoid humid environments.
- Gently scrub the silver with a soft, clean brush.
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.